Wow, I can’t believe it! I got another blog award! :D This time I’m awarded the Versatile Blogger Award, how awesome is that! The lovely RugbyMad from Wool Diaries gave me the award – thank you sooo much!
Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post.
Share 7 things about yourself.
Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.
Alright, here we go, 7 things about me that you may or may not already know:
- I love music. I play like 13 different instruments and used to own even more! Sadly I had to get rid of some of them because of the space issue, but I still own (and would NEVER get rid of) my first love, the flute, an acoustic guitar, an electric guitar and a couple of other wooden flutes & recorders and tin whistles.
- I have 4 tattoos: one on my left wrist (a treble clef), one on my right forearm (artwork), one on my back (Egyptian eye) and one on my hip (a little moor fish!).
- I live in a 3-bedroom apartment that I bought when I was 23 (I’m 27 now). Right now it’s occupied by my boyfriend and myself, and frankly, I still love living here!
- I’m somewhat of a hippie. I love the 60’s (and the 70’s, and the 50’s, and the 80’s…) and I try to live my daily life with a hippie mindset. It’s really not that hard: be friendly to everyone, don’t judge on appearance or anything else, recycle, don’t stand in the shower longer than 10 minutes, don’t own a car, don’t rush – you know, stuff like that ;)
- I don’t use drugs and never have. I know, most hippies like to smoke grass or eat special brownies – not me.
- I don’t eat meat. EVER.
- I LOVE animals! Seriously, when I see a spider crawling on my ceiling, I start thinking about naming it instead of getting rid of it! (unlike my boyfriend, who really doesn’t like bugs)
I thought it would be fun to share a little more with you. I’m always really curious to see what everybody’s workspace looks like, so today I took some pictures of mine!
Pic number one is my desk. Well, one of my desks. I have another one, where my computer is on. As you can see, I have LOTS of crafty stuff, and there is even a lot more in pic number two; those are the two shelves above my crafty desk. I try to keep everything organized, and this is how it would look after I clean it up. Most of the time, stuff’s just lying around everywhere ;) In pic three we have my stash! I have three big boxes and my yarn still hardly fits in there, can you imagine?! The top box is my regular yarn, in even colors; the second box has assorted yarns (different weights, kinds and colors) and the third one has my Stylecraft yarn in it. I have another, bigger, fourth box with all my fabrics in it, I hid it under the desk. And pic number four is my headphone collection! I’m kind of an audiophile, and I believe that there’s a right headphone for every occasion ;) Not all my headphones are in this picture by the way. And the ones on the right (with the star on them) will be pimped up and going into my Etsy shop!
As for part 3 of accepting the award… I now follow around 160 blogs. It’s IMPOSSIBLE for me to pick 15! I like them all! So here’s 5, and they’re totally random:
- Le monde de Sucrette
- Mostly Nerdy Crochet
- Live. Laugh. Love. Create.
- Signed With an Owl
- My Rose Valley
All these blogs are wonderful and I stop by on a daily basis to be inspired! To the above 5 blogs: If you’ve already gotten this award, don’t want it or just don’t want to blog about it – don’t feel bad. It’s not an obligation :)
And for the rest of you who are still reading this post: my follow count is going up, so I thought it would be nice to celebrate with a little giveaway! Stay tuned for more! I think I’ll start when the counter hits 50 followers. So if you’re not a follower already, please become one! You can connect at the bottom of the page.
Okay, one more thing and then I’m done: I just want to thank ALL of you lovely people who leave amazing comments! I REALLY appreciate it; it makes me so happy :) I can feel the love ;)