Hi everyone, thanks for popping by! :) I hope you’re having a great Sunday.
Kathryn from CrochetConcupiscence posted about these last week, and while they are… something else, I also think they’re interesting! So this week’s finds are all about boots & slippers! :)
1. The ones that started it all: Soccasins!
2. These crocodile stitch booties are adorable, and as I imagine they must be nice & cozy for your tootsies!
3. You can never go wrong with Mary Janes, and that goes for crochet Mary Janes too. If you make these with nice fluffy yarn, they would be perfect to wear indoors!
4. These were simply too adorable not to include in this list: bunny slippers! Because we all need a pair, obviously :)
5. And if you’re feeling adventurous and want to go the extra mile (pun intended), check out these Pocahontas boots from the lovely folk over at Drops Design.
I’ll be back later this week the weekly mandala of course, and some WIPS and peeks into my craft room.
Have a cozy Sunday!