Hi everyone, thanks for popping by! :) I hope you’re having a great Sunday.
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas… Well, at least where I live it does. It’s getting cold, really cold, lots of fog in the morning, and some slight drizzles that with a little imagination could easily become snow…
So I thought it would be appropriate to feature some crochet Christmas tree patterns! :)
1. First up, this free pattern from Craft-craft.net. Simple and adorable, you could use this pattern to make some stand-alone trees, or use them as ornaments in your own tree!
2. This free pattern from Annemarie’s Haakblog is cute and adorable. There’s a Dutch and an English version.
3. This is an Etsy listing from VendulkaM with 3 different patterns for ornaments, one being a Christmas tree. I love the use of buttons in this one! :)
4. And speaking of buttons… This free pattern from Sugarncream.com uses buttons to give an otherwise dull tree some kick!
5. And finally another Etsy find from beatakapturdesigns. This is the cutest ornament I’ve seen yet! :) You can go wild on this one with buttons and beads.
I’m off to go and disassemble my bed. Remember that crack in my bedroom window? They’re replacing it tomorrow, and in order to do that I have to make sure my bed is out of the way…. Oh well, it gives me a chance to clean up under there I guess! :)