I visited a friend the other day to work on our super special secret project, when I noticed I had a lot of stuff in my bag. You like stuff, so I thought I’d share! ;)
First off, this is my bag. It’s pretty big, so it has room for a looot of stuff. I got it on Twitter from Studio Zeepsop; a lovely handmade bag!
Okay, here’s what came out of my bag when I emptied it’s contents on the floor:
Obviously, I have a deep love for notebooks! I count not one, not two, but five notebooks! Really, what do I need them all for :)
Okay, so here’s what’s cooking.
1. Water bottle. I never leave home without it. Especially when I travel by train and it’s crowded; drinking water is my way to stay sane.
2. Crochet schedule. This is a small Moleskine weekly calendar that I use to write down my hours, and everything I did on a day-to-day basis. It’s tedious, but I have to do this so I can explain it at the end of the year to the tax man!
3. Doodle book. Well, it’s called a doodle book, but it is now the Book of the Super Special Secret Project.
4. My Midori Traveler’s Notebook. This contains, amongst other things, my calendar (which includes upcoming blog posts and tutorials), and a pocket with yarn labels for future reference. Without this notebook, I would be lost!
5. Adorable pen case. Contents: a handful of colourful pens, and a pencil.
6. My wallet. Self explanatory. And yes, I need a big wallet. It’s just so convenient!
7. WIP bag. Contents: a WIP. No really. Contents: a crochet hook, a ball of yarn, tiny scissors, and some crocheted squares.
8. My iPad mini. I normally don’t take this along with me because I’d hate for it to get scratched, broken, or lost; but for longer travels it’s nice to have it with me because it also functions as my e-reader.
9. To Do notebook. Yes, besides all the other notebooks, I still need one with to do lists in it! Very useful to me.
10. Another notebook. This is the notebook when all the other notebooks just won’t do. Think grocery lists, or yarn orders.
11. Chapstick. I don’t know about you, but this time of year, my lips need all the help they can get! And this one from Labello is my favourite; Guava Fruity Shine!
12. Not shown: my phone, my headphones (when I’m not wearing them) and my keys. On colder days I usually carry some wristwarmers or gloves as well. And on most days my camera is in there too, although I toss out some of the notebooks when that’s the case. My bag is big, but it’s not that big ;)
Man, I really schlep around a lot of stuff! What about your bags, are they filled to the brim like mine? Or do you leave the house with just your phone and your keys?
I’d love to see the contents of your bags! Please share! :)